Nightclubs earn clean money by selling liquor and - to a lesser extent - beer. The rate at which they attract patrons depends on how liked the gang is; anything less than 50 will hurt the club's efficiency.
- Promote Liquor: By spending $300, the club can focus on selling liquor, increasing the profits from liquor sales by 40%.
- Underground Advertising: By spending $600, the club can afford to covertly advertise itself, increasing its efficiency by 20.
- Firebomb: Torch the place for 5 Firearms making the construction lot available.
- Supply: Sell 15 liquor for $600 and warms relations with the club.
- Buyout: Take ownership of the club for $2,500.