Irish mobsters, Ku-Klux-Klan racists, a mysterious business man from the far-east and a beautiful Japanese woman – it’s time for another episode in the life of The Boss!
It’s a story from a time when love was more important than keeping your cool. In “The Japanese Incentive” add-on, experience an all-new campaign and enjoy a wealth of gameplay improvements. Take on a challenging new AI and set Atlantic City on fire with this expansion for Omerta – City of Gangsters that includes lethal new weapons, expansive maps, engaging characters and more.
- An entire new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Several new districts added for Atlantic City and its outskirts
- Several new combat mission arenas added
- Hire new henchmen whose special talents will help make quick work of your foes
- New characters offering Jobs - They'll even offer to gamble your money and resources or hinder progress of the enemy gang!
- New, fully autonomous enemy gang AI that will fight back and capture your businesses - in the campaign and sandbox!
- Fire mechanics - Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, but beware because fires spread!
- New weapons:
- New talent: Molotov Cocktail (fire bomb)
- Two new cars: Sports car (very fast) and Armoured Vehicle (very safe)
- It’s all business - Take over new buildings in sandbox maps:
- Private Investigator
- Security Agency (Construction): Automatically hire goons to protect your businesses from enemy drive-by's
- Hit Squad (Construction): Automatically carry out drive-by's against enemy businesses without heat gain
- Auto Shop (Construction): Repair cars and buy new armoured and sports cars. (This is a new building, different from the Car Dealer).