The toolbar appears directly under the minimap; it's buttons link to a number of important functions...
Note: Some buttons aren't available in the first few Campaign missions.
This screen allows you to build and configure your gang:
- Examine available henchmen
- Hire and Fire henchmen
- Level Up henchmen (add or reset Perks)
- Equip weapons (and also sell unwanted weapons for $ Dirty Money)
This screen allows you to trade with your Associates:
- Beer trades
- Liquor trades
- Firearms trades (not the same as weapons)
- Money trades (laundering and loans)
- Special trades (reducing heat, renting storage, increasing ratings, etc)
The number on the button indicates how many new jobs have become available since you last looked at the jobs screen.
This screen allows you to sell unwanted or excess resources:
Tip: The sale price can be improved with a Smuggler upgrade.
This screen lists all your businesses, along with their upgrades, efficiency, production and consumption.
You can also see which buildings have recently been captured by enemies on this screen, although the list is cleared every time you close the screen making it difficult to work with if multiple buildings are captured.